6 ways to blast away your 'spare tyre' for good...
(the awesome 1970s futuristic flick)
Yul Brynner stars as a robot/android working at an entertainment park
Like the disney of the future
His robot job is to act like a crazy cowboy
Starting fights with holiday-makers
Challenging them to 'duels at noon'
Turns out his circuits aren't wired correctly though..
...instead of entertaining the visitors to Westworld
He actually starts killing them!
Kind of reminds me of the unconscious mind
How we can 'act' like we're on a new diet or fitness regime
Then overlook the fact that the brain is still wired as a crazy cowboy
Which leads to 3 terrible things:
> cravings for sugar
> self-sabotage, e.g. skipping workouts
> eventually frying your 'circuits' and giving up
Not only do you have to ACT like you're a new person
You ACTUALLY have to change your identity
here's my 6 best ways to do that
1) take pictures and measurements of your body and keep reflecting on your progress and put a bit of perspective to your thinking, you're likely doing better than you think you are!
2) learn the best new superfoods that are tasty and also healthy so your brain can look forward to them as well as your body benefit from them
3) train with a 'fat shredding' style of training, much like my transformation programs - to stimulate lots of progress to reinforce point #1
4) surround yourself with a positive team, nothing worse than your work buddies pushing cake and chips on you when you're trying to be good
5) teach your body to move better, alleviate aches and pains and get stronger. Adding muscle is the most metabolic shift you can make, you'll be able to train harder, eat more good foods and burn them off
6) have a set time to work towards your goal, the brain likes closure and deadlines. 8 or 12 week programs are a great focus for your body and mind
^^ all of the above is included with BUILT - The 12 Week Body Transformation
This program gives you a loss of 1-2 stone of bodyfat over 90 days, whilst adding huge amounts of strength and 1-2kg of muscle to your frame
And in reality, time is running out to get in shape for the summer holiday this year
Apply for the program here >
the investment is only £199/month for 3 months
For the result, attention to detail and chance to train in private with a motivating group to ACTUALLY ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL - it's priceless
> and with an hourly rate for a personal trainer you'd be looking at over a grand for the same amount of time <
Our mission is to help more people get into health in a long-term, educated and focused way
so this is the easiest way I have to offer you
here's that link again > https://rawstrengthgym.wufoo.eu/…/-built-12-week-body-tran…/
Head Coach Raw Strength Gym, Warrington