Will this year's fitness goals be one of the victims?
* * *
Balls deep in an ice bath I started to wonder...
'do I hate myself? what the hell am I doing!'
* * *
I used to be terrified of 'The Laziness' !!
AS if it was a disease.
I can vividly remember never washing my hands with warm water because I thought it would make my mind soft
Finishing every shower with an ice-cold rinse
Never allowing myself to have a lie-in and catch up on sleep
Not taking holidays
Not taking time out in the day for a walk, or a good conversation or just to watch TV
All of this was done because I thought it would build my mental toughness and motivation
And I guess, because it had a certain 'cool factor' to it all.
Fact is, it just made me cold and miserable most of the time.
Wanna know what motivation really comes from?
This is IMPORTANT stuff
Being and staying motivated is the key to success
And it's much simpler than you think
- SUCCESS IS SUPER BORING, JUST DO THE SAME KEY THINGS EACH DAY
- TAKE AT LEAST 3 HOURS A DAY TO DO YOUR OWN STUFF; KIDS, CINEMA, READING, WHATEVER. YOU MUST HAVE 'SANE TIME' TO OFFSET 'WORK TIME'
- GET A CLEAR VISION OF WHAT YOUR GOAL WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO, WHY DO YOU WANT YOUR GOAL? DIG DEEPER AND WRITE IT ALL DOWN
- SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT. SET A BED TIME. TAKE NAPS. MEDITATE AND RELAX TOO
- YOU CAN BE LAZY AND BE SUCCESSFUL, JUST DO THE KEY STEPS EACH DAY AND THEN CHILL THE F*CK OUT!
Knowing your goal and then being consistent in your action
With a smile on your face
Is the ONLY way to be successful and ENJOY it
As I don't believe success is achieved unless you enjoy the end result!
If your goal right now is to transform your body and enjoy the journey
Let's have a quick call and discuss your goals
If not, I hope this message helps you today.
Go take ACTION!
Raw Strength Gym, Warrington
PS - This year I’ve decided to work with LESS people, but give them a higher quality of service during and after an initial 12 week program.
My aim is to fill our program with 10 new people, then close the doors and spend 2016 getting phenomenal results with these people.
On this program you will get:
1) Our habit based, rule based nutrition system
2) Your own coach for every step of the program,
3) You will learn how to lift weights from scratch, or advance your skill to a higher level, whilst building strength, muscle and having FUN doing so
Each week you’ll train 3 times in our private facility, with a highly experienced coach showing you our program so you can rapidly lose unwanted lbs, develop whole body strength like an athlete, and simply transform the way you look
This is done relentlessly over 12 weeks, then we’ll sit down and talk you through our goal setting system to set a longer term goal and work specifically on the areas you are weak on.
This whole process allows me to systematically transform your body by installing new habits and actions that will support your lifestyle and goals long term