Today, choose success

There are two kinds of people

 

1) Those who think success is about luck

 

2) Those who think luck is for losers

 

Because, success is about HARD WORK.

 

But what does that really mean?

 

It means doing the stuff you don't want to do when you don't want to do it.

 

If you can push past that, then you will be successful.

 

Hard work is getting home at 10pm and wanting to flop on the sofa...

 

> but you prepare your next days meals instead.

 

Hard work is going on a night out and wanting a beer, being peer pressured into drinking...

 

> but you have water and leave early instead.

 

Hard work is not sleeping because you're ill, or stressed, or in pain...

 

> but you still wake up at 5am to hit the gym.

 

Hard work is being given a sugary present; birthday cake, chocolates, sweets...

 

> but you're dieting. So you give them away or bin them instead.

 

Hard work is driving for 5 hours in one day and feeling stiff, tired and grumpy...

 

> but you still grab your gym kit and head out the door on time.

 

HARD WORK IS STANDING UP TO THE FEARS, INSECURITIES AND LOSER-BEHAVIOURS THAT YOU KNOW YOU HAVE.

 

1) notice yourself slipping from excellence.

 

2) stop accepting the slip-ups

 

3) aim to do ONE thing really well today

 

4) DO NOT aim to transform your whole lifestyle in one day

 

"You don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built.' You don't start there. You say, 'I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day. And soon you have a wall."

 

-- Will Smith

 

That's it for today guys, I hope this sinks in and you start to DO good stuff.

 

Sacrifice a little bit today, to get what you want tomorrow.

 

Have a great day

 

Anthony Shaw

 

Performance Director

 

Raw Strength Gym

 

Warrington

 

PS - we are running a FREE 28 day fitness program with a twist.

 

1) you can start any time in October - but must book now

 

book here >>

 

https://rawstrengthgym.wufoo.eu/forms/p1cbju7p1lm8qyn/

 

2) you will be required to pay £97 and you'll get it back IF you do the work

 

3) you must commit to a few basic conditions - turn up to 3 sessions per week, show you've done your nutrition homework... things like that

 

On this program we typically help people shift the first 7-10lbs

 

but it's not a quick fix - it's a kickstart to a longer term program with us

 

Do the work for 4 weeks and you get it for free

 

If you slack off - you can keep doing the program - but we keep the money

 

Because when you put some skin in the game, you'll actually achieve the results.

 

Are you up for the challenge?

 

I'll be honest with you, we only want to coach committed people who want to be part of our hard-working community.

 

and this is a great way of starting a coaching relationship with people like you.

 

If you put in the effort, I'll make sure your life changes for the better.

 

Want in? Book here >>

 

https://rawstrengthgym.wufoo.eu/forms/p1cbju7p1lm8qyn/

 

the catch is - I'm only taking 10 people on this deal in October